Why Become a Member
The CFA is the national voice for the foundry industry in Canada and a proactive issues driven association that draws on the industry’s collective resources to solve common problems.
The strength of the association comes from involvement of industry’s top management, a strong government relations program, effective committees and programs, collaboration with other organizations, and industry participation.
- Annual Conference, Annual General Meeting and Issues Meetings.
- Collaborations with coalitions and other organizations and programs to support members.
- Executive leaders, programs and technical committees to represent industry interests.
- Governments want to work with industry associations with the ability to present analysis based on a wide range of sector data. Lobbying with politicians and senior bureaucrats is more effective when conducted on behalf of a strong industry representation. There is an opportunity to influence government policy.
- Newsletters, reports, issue status and other relevant information distributed to members.
- Website with Member Profiles and Canadian Company Capabilities.